How to Update
- Create a personal fork of https://github.com/unicode-org/icu-docs
- Clone the repository from your personal fork to create a local copy on your system
- In your local working copy, create a feature branch (
- Following the beginning of the typical git workflow:
a. Make any changes you want, then make a commit
b. Push your feature branch to your personal fork on Github
- On Github, in your own personal fork of
icu-docs, turn on GitHub Pages
hosting with the Source: set to your new
For example, go to the settings page at https://github.com/srl295/icu-docs/settings (use your own username)
- You will see a note:
✓ Your site is published at https://srl295.github.io/icu-docs/
- You can use the above URL to view the changes you have made on your feature branch in your fork.
a. You may need to wait ~ 5 minutes (up to 20 mins) to see the changes that you pushed to your fork be re-rendered and visible on your site.
- After verifying that the rendered changes on your personal site look good, open a PR from your feature branch on your fork with a destination of the upstream (
Please see ./LICENSE
Copyright © 2016 and later Unicode, Inc. and others. All Rights Reserved.
Unicode and the Unicode Logo are registered trademarks
of Unicode, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.