||Data that changed in the current release.
||Differences between CLDR DTD's over time.
||Constructed data for verification: Dates, Timezones,
||A summary view of the main locale data. See also Survey Tool
||A side-by-side comparison of data from different locales
for each field.
||The CLDR emoji character annotations.
||The (draft) CLDR subdivision names (names for states, provinces, cantons, etc.).
||Collation charts for CLDR locales.
||Grammatical Features for CLDR locales.
||General data that is not part of the locale hierarchy but
is still part of CLDR. Includes: plural rules,
day-period rules, language matching, language-script
information, territories (countries) and their subdivisions,
timezones, and so on.
||(Disabled temporarily) Some of the transforms in CLDR: the transliterations
between different scripts.
Caveats: These charts present some of the XML data
in CLDR in a more readable form. However:
- Not all of the data in CLDR is represented in the charts.
- The data in the charts is based on the XML, but may have
changes for readability. Do not assume that you can “scrape” the
chart data and get correct CLDR data. Instead, access the source
data directly, as described on CLDR
- For an interactive view of some of the CLDR data (with demos
for collation and date patterns), please see ICU Locale
Explorer. For example, see German.
- ICU releases trail the CLDR releases, so for some period
they show an earlier release.
- ICU does not contain all of the data in CLDR.
- The ICU Locale Explorer only shows a fraction of the
locale data in ICU.
- For information about the format and meaning of the charts,